Grant Writing Workshop - Unpacking Budgets
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for this free grant writing workshop in Wondai! In this grant writing workshop, we take a deep dive into creating a grant-ready budget - this workshop will cover the following topics and more:
- Budget terminology - from 'contingency' to 'rolling fund' and everything in between.
- How much does a volunteer 'cost'?
- Travel allowances including mileage, accommodation and meals
- Project-specfic wages and contractors
This program has been supported by the Burnett Mary Regional Group. Morning tea will be provided.
COVID-19 Safety: Please stay at home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms (e.g. cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath). Physical distancing requirements will be in place and is the responsibililty of all individuals. If you become unwell during the course of this event, please notify BIEDO staff in attendance.
Collecting Registration Information:
- Register to attend$0$00$0