Burnett Inland Women in Agriculture Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us as we celebrate the International Day for Rural Women and raise awareness around Mental Health Week.
BIEDO has an exciting line up of speakers, as well as the usual trade stands, raffles and lucky door prizes.
WAg's will look a little different thanks to COVID19, tickets will be limited and COVID Safe practices will be in place to ensure the safetey of everyone attending this event.
There is a no ticket, no entry policy.
An important reminder about COVID safety (based on Qld Health advice). For everyone’s safety, including your own, please:
- Stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
- Understand that maintaining physical distancing requirements is each individuals responsibility
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following screening questions, you will not be permitted to attend or participate in this event:
- In the last 14 days have you travelled from overseas or a COVID-19 hotspot?
- Have you been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19?
- Are you an active COVID-19 case?
- Are you currently, or have you recently experienced cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath?
Collecting Registration Information:
- Sold OutRegister your attendance$12$120$0
- Sold OutGuest Speaker - WAg's Day$0$00$0